Quantity: 2 available
- What do they do?--provides a broad view of the typical responsibilities, job assignments, working conditions, and equipment used
- Education and training--explains how to prepare for a career and whether or not apprenticeships, internships, and degree or licensing requirements are necessary
- Earnings--offers general information on average salary ranges and fringe benefits currently associated with a particular career
- Outlook--forecasts what the future might be like in terms of the expected rate of growth or decline of job openings and employment opportunities in the field
- For More Info--a sidebar that lists organizations to contact for more information on the career, including names, addresses, phone numbers, and websites when available.
Title: Publishing (Discovering Careers for your Future)
Publisher: Ferguson Pub:
ISBN Number: 0816058458
ISBN Number 13: 9780816058457
Binding: LIBRARY BINDING
Book Condition: Very Good
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: Z0816058458Z2
Description: 0816058458 Crisp, clean, unmarked and unread hardcover with light shelfwear to the boards, remainder mark to one edge - NICE!